Save on materials
- Hospital One uses the SAP batch expiration date to assist pharmacists or wharehouse staff to pick the older batch. Hospital One has detailed transfer tracking from original request to the medicament patient ministration. The request could start by doctor prescription or nurse OTC (over the counter, medication that do not request a physician signed prescription) request. The request is electronic signed and has to be accepted for service unit that will fulfill the requirement, once accepted then performance on response is monitored by alarms panels or email alerts. This considerably reduce the medicament misplacing and untracked loses.
Save on indirect operating cost
- Hospital One has a lightweight process platform and minimalist graphical interface and architecture. This allows low hardware requirements, low support IT staff, since its interface is intuitive and its technology exceptionally stable.
Save on maintenance
- Hospital One technology once is deployed, requires minimal maintenance.
Save on equipment
- Hardware requirements are low even in a “Big Data” scenario.
Save on SAP Licensing
- Hospital One makes an efficient use of your SAP Licensing and allows the customer to buy a SAP License only for the people who really need it. Hospital One has a very low SAP license consumption, because it is a Web Application, so the customer does not need to buy a full SAP Business One license for every user. With low priced Indirect Access Licensing ($170USD each) for the people that creates documents on SAP from Hospital One is enough. In a standard Hospital scenario, normally there are hundreds of medical staff people. If Hospital One required a full SAP license for everyone then the HIS-ERP project might become customer financially unreachable.